Multiple Teams with Multiple Skillsets available
HTA confidently investigate all timber elements with a team of experts backed up with over 30 years of experience, supported by expert lab analysis.
Timber Investigations include:
The following list is not exhaustive, however it gives a good idea of the range of services on offer, if there is something you require that is not listed please get in touch, as we will most likely be able to assist.
- Visual Assessment - to determine cracking, warping, insect attack et al
- Roof Surveys to Wooden Structures - Utilising special access to allow hands on inspection of all roof members
- Floor Surveys - Careful removal of finishes to allow inspection to wooden flooring support structures
- Damp Survey - utilising probe technology to detect damp and depth of dampness
- Dry & Wet Rot Survey - to determine the existence and extent
- Timber Grading - determining the strength of the timber in place
- Extraction of Samples - to determine wood type and any added preservatives
Wet Rot Example
Exposure of wooden lintel requiring removal due to poor condition
If you 'wood' like to know more
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.